Jeff is the CEO of Oxford Companies and serves as managing member to several investment partnerships with hundreds of investors. Under his leadership, the Oxford family of companies has grown from a one-person investment holding company founded in 1998 to a multi-division real estate investment services firm. Oxford now has assets under management exceeding one third of a billion dollars, as well as one of the largest portfolios of student housing.
Over that time, Jeff has been involved in millions of square feet of leases and hundreds of millions in financing. Along with a Bachelor of Arts in Urban Development from The University of Michigan, he is a Certified Commercial-Investment Member (CCIM), Licensed Real Estate Broker and Licensed Builder.
- Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation, Trustee
- Main Street BIZ, Board member
- Honorary Chair of the Cancer Support Center’s 2016 campaign
- Martial Arts Instructor at the Japanese Martial Arts Center
- Lead the creation of a 4000 sq ft. Mural at 210 South Fifth Ave, the largest piece of art in Ann Arbor
Awards and Recognitions:
- 50 Names to Know in Real Estate, Crain’s Detroit Business – 2016
- Small Business Person of the Year, A2Y Chamber – 2015
- Executive of the Year by Mlive – 2015
- Soaring Eagle award, Vistage International, Michigan Chapter – 2012
- 40 Under 40 award winner, Crain’s Detroit Business – 2005
Jeff is married to Catherine, and has four children: Charlotte, Jack, Thomas and Gigi.